Trump’s Russia connection to the Keystone Pipeline
On Jan. 24, President Trump signs Executive orders on XL Pipeline and Executive order that only American made steel could be used in the pipes.
Go to 1:50
- On March 3rd, Trans Canada had pressured the Trump administration to exclude the XL Pipe line from that order.
‘Keystone XL is excluded from an order signed by Trump calling for “all new pipelines, as well as retrofitted, repaired, or expanded pipelines” inside the U.S. to use U.S. steel “to the maximum extent possible” because “the Keystone XL pipeline is currently in the process of being constructed, so it does not count as a new, retrofitted, repaired, or expanded pipeline,” a White House spokeswoman said’.
- Trans Canada has been getting and will continue to get 40% of it’s steel for the pipes from a company called Evraz.
- Evraz was founded in Moscow, Russia. IS headquartered in London, England and owned by Russian Roman Abramovich.
According to a January 2016 piece in The Daily Mail, Roman Abramovich, who also owns the UK’s Chelsea Football Club, gifted Mr. Putin with a 187-foot yacht worth 25 million British pounds after he became Russian president.
- He, Roman, is currently married to his 3rd wife, Dasha Zhukova. Ummmmm Just like Trump……
- Ivanka Trump invited Dasha Zhukova to her daddy’s inauguration.
But it’s all just coincidence right?