Building On The Reason For Trump To Resign – ‘Trump Is Sinking Like a Rock’
Trump is not going to be impeached.
Republicans have exactly what they want in him.
A warm body that can hold a pen and won’t ask questions.
Trump excites the low information base that Republicans needed.
Trump has no knowledge of and even less interest in governing.
Trump can fly around the Country and give stump speeches.
Trump can hold a pen.
Destroy his and the family’s ‘brand’.
Make the name Trump – mud. Force him to resign.
February 22, 2017 By Taegan Goddard
‘A new Quinnipiac poll finds President Trump with a negative 38% to 55% job approval rating, his worst net score since he took office’.
- ‘55% to 40% say he is not honest’
- ‘55% to 42% say he does not have good leadership skills’
- ‘53% to 44% say he does not care about average Americans’
- ‘63% to 33% say he is not level-headed’
- ‘64% to 32% say he is a strong person’
- ‘58% to 38% say he is intelligent’
- ‘60% to 37% say he does not share their values’
‘Said pollster Tim Malloy: “President Trump’s popularity is sinking like a rock. He gets slammed on honesty, empathy, level headedness and the ability to unite. And two of his strong points, leadership and intelligence, are sinking to new lows. This is a terrible survey one month in.”