A Republican (Wack-a-doddle) vision for America – ‘Watch This Lawmaker Explain Why He Wants To Abolish The IRS’
‘State Senator Lee Bright, of South Carolina, believes in getting rid of the IRS. While that’s nothing new in political discourse, Bright wants the IRS gone because they’re apparently training an army of “Brown Shirts” to enforce the Affordable Care Act (ACA)’.
‘Liberty’ is under ‘assualt’.
‘This statement came back in August. Lee Bright’s inspiration for it comes from U.S. Congressman Jeff Duncan, who saw IRS agents apparently training with AR-15s at one of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center’s campuses in June. Duncan said to Politico’ :
“When I left there, it’s been bugging me for weeks now, why IRS agents are training with a semi-automatic rifle AR-15, which has stand-off capability. Are Americans that much of a target that you need that kind of capability?”
‘No, not all Americans, just people who launder money, run drugs, and commit criminal fraud and tax evasion’.
‘These aren’t your typical, everyday IRS auditing agents’.
- ‘The IRS’ criminal investigation (CI) division has been around nearly 100 years now, and has likely been armed since around then, too’.
- ‘This division helped in securing a conviction against Al Capone for tax evasion’.
- ‘They played a major role in solving the Lindbergh kidnapping. This is a law enforcement unit with a long history behind it’.
- ‘The Bush Administration tasked the IRS’ criminal investigation division with anti-terrorism efforts’.
- ‘This made it so they had to be armed similarly to other federal law enforcement agencies’.