Politics – What is wrong with the Republican Party – ‘The 6 Best Overreactions To Obama’s Win’
How do you argue with someone who makes crazy claims?
Well you don’t argue with them.
You simply repeat and expose every claim they make, over and over.
Sane, intelligent people will soon see the difference.
Republicans – these are some of the very public faces of YOUR party.
Your silence in NOT calling them out is deafening.
1. Neal Boortz compares Obama to a natural disaster.
‘?@Talkmaster Obama a bigger disaster than Sandy. But media didn’t create Sandy as they did Obama, so they feel free to report the destruction’
2. ‘Victoria Jackson cries, says “America died.” The Saturday Night Live star who turned into an anti-gay right winger took Romney’s loss very, very seriously’:
‘@vicjackshow I can’t stop crying. America died’.
3. ‘The Cincinnati Tea Party declares the death of America’.
4. ‘Rush Limbaugh blames women. “He treats them like vaginas and they say he’s my man,” Limbaugh said on his show’.
5. ‘Donald Trump calls for revolution’.
6. Glenn Beck tells people to buy guns.
“I won’t make a deal with the devil… I will tell you last week we purchased more farmland as a family. May I recommend if you have a chance to buy farmland, you buy farmland. If you live in the east may I recommend get the hell out of the east. Find a place where you are surrounded by like-minded people and the best way to find those people is, you should probably look at the maps on how counties voted… May I highly suggest you get grandfathered in to the second amendment today. Oh and don’t forget the ammunition.”